Hey there, I’m Madhu! A life long curious learner and a jack-master of just a few things! I’ve always loved searching, researching & playing with the “pragmatics & energetics” of life & living. This continuous exploration of infinite “Choices and Creations” took me in different directions academically, professionally and wholistically! And I still wonder what else is possible that I’ve not considered yet?
As an Access Consciousness® facilitator, a trained Tech-enthusiast & an ESL teacher (English as a Second Language), I facilitate change-seekers with
“Energetic Access®-Tools” for personal growth
“Pragmatic Tech-tools” for Access Consciouspreneur’s professional growth
“English-learning Tools” for non-native English
When I’m not empowering people with my facilitation or training, I’m probably hanging out with my family, pinning ‘to-research topics’ on my secret Pinterest boards or nerd-ing over some new gadget or latest tech-trends.
Some random facts about me –
- I love chopping onions.
- Certificate, diploma and degree junkie? Yes, that’s me!
- I have a super-sweet son who loves UFC and is a Metallica freak.
- I love learning new things.
- I’m a dreamer and I have a dream.
- I finished my mountaineering course with a twisted ankle.
- Saree is my favourite attire.
- Getting stuck in Masai Mara taught me how to SOS!
- I’m a gadget-lover, not a freak.
- My very humorous husband is a Banker.
- I am number-blind.
- Three years at the National Institute of Information & Technology made me tech-nerdy.
- I love my ordered gipsy living as we move every 3-4 years to different cities/countries.
- My skilled hands were once good at Crochet, Knitting, cross-stitch, and Oil-painting.
- Cambridge CELTA & British Council humanised my skill-set as a facilitator.
- I have poorly developed taste buds.
- Cockroach poison is something I will not drink again. It wasn’t good and I almost died! I was three.
- I have been doing ‘Energy-work’ for the last 20 years.
- Volunteering and teaching in ‘Teach-India’ and ‘Access Micro-scholarships program’ gifted me life-enriching experiences.
- Yoga is my go-to exercise.
21. My nerdish brain loves to feed on empowering content of Access Consciousness®.
Whether you would like a free session, have any query, thinking of working with me, need more information or getting a little bit of help, I’d be excited to get your email. Drop me a note and I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can!