Hello, I’m Madhu!
…a lifelong learner and jack-master in just a few areas! I’ve always been fascinated by the “energetics and pragmatics” of conscious life. This quest for possibilities led me to a variety of educational and integrative areas. So far, the journey has been so fascinating that I’m still wondering what else is possible that I haven’t considered yet!
As an Access Facilitator, I provide change-seekers with “Access Consciousness®-Tools” to help them make positive changes in their lives. When I’m not facilitating change, you can find me teaching non-native English speakers the ‘Functional English language’ or volunteering for various social causes.
Other than that, I enjoy spending time with my family, pinning on Pinterest, self-publishing blank notebooks/journals on Amazon Kindle, and nerding out over the latest tech trends.
Some random facts about me –
- I love chopping onions.
- Certificate, diploma and degree junkie?
Yes, that’s me!
- I have a super-sweet son who loves UFC and is a Metallica freak.
- I love learning new things.
- I’m a dreamer and I have a dream.
- I finished a mountaineering course
with my twisted ankle.
- Saree is my favourite attire.
- Getting stuck in Masai Mara taught me
how to SOS!
- I’m a gadget-lover, not a freak.
- My very humorous husband is a Banker.
- I am number-blind.
- Three years at the National Institute of Information & Technology made me tech-nerdy.
- I love our ordered gipsy living as we move to different cities/countries every 3-4 years.
- My skilled hands were once good at Crochet, Knitting, cross-stitch, and Oil-painting.
- Cambridge CELTA & British Council humanised my skill-set as a facilitator.
- I have poorly developed taste buds.
- Cockroach poison is something I will not drink again.
It wasn’t good and I almost died! I was three.
- I have been doing ‘Energy-work’ for the last 20 years.
- Volunteering and teaching in ‘Teach-India’ and
‘Access Micro-scholarships program’ gifted me life-enriching experiences.
- Yoga is my go-to exercise.
21. My interrogative brain loves to feed on empowering content of
Access Consciousness®. #accessnerd
Whether you would like a free session, have any query, thinking of working with me, need more information or getting a little bit of help, I’d be excited to get your email. Drop me a note and I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can!