Hello, I’m Madhu!
A life long curious learner and a jack-master of just a few things. I’ve always loved seeking and examining the “energetics and pragmatics” of conscious life. This continuous exploration led me in different directions academically, professionally and holistically. The journey has been so fascinating that I still wonder what else is possible that I’ve not considered yet!
I started playing with Access Consciousness® seven years ago with a desire to create a difference. And what I discovered with this modality is that “If you really want to create a difference, try being conscious. If you have consciousness, you will enjoy everything in life. Consciousness has a sense of peace with it. It’s an open-ended universe in which anything becomes possible, everything is available and the choices you make determine how you’re willing to be with yourself and everybody around you. Peace and joy go hand in hand. You have a sense of peace and joy, and a sense of possibility, expansion and gratitude for everything and everyone around you.”
As a BF, CFMW Access Facilitator, I empower change-seekers with “Access Consciousness®- Tools” for creating changes in their lives. I also conduct “Tech-Ease Training” for Access Consciouspreneurs. When I’m not facilitating change, you will find me Teaching English” to non-native English speakers. Rest of the time, I’m probably hanging out with my family, pinning on my Pinterest boards, experimenting self-publishing blank notebooks/journals on Amazon Kindle or nerd-ing over some new gadget or latest tech-trends.
Some random facts about me –
- I love chopping onions.
- Certificate, diploma and degree junkie? Yes, that’s me!
- I have a super-sweet son who loves UFC and is a Metallica freak.
- I love learning new things.
- I’m a dreamer and I have a dream.
- I finished my mountaineering course with a twisted ankle.
- Saree is my favourite attire.
- Getting stuck in Masai Mara taught me how to SOS!
- I’m a gadget-lover, not a freak.
- My very humorous husband is a Banker.
- I am number-blind.
- Three years at the National Institute of Information & Technology made me tech-nerdy.
- I love our ordered gipsy living as we move to different cities/countries every 3-4 years.
- My skilled hands were once good at Crochet, Knitting, cross-stitch, and Oil-painting.
- Cambridge CELTA & British Council humanised my skill-set as a facilitator.
- I have poorly developed taste buds.
- Cockroach poison is something I will not drink again. It wasn’t good and I almost died! I was three.
- I have been doing ‘Energy-work’ for the last 20 years.
- Volunteering and teaching in ‘Teach-India’ and ‘Access Micro-scholarships program’ gifted me life-enriching experiences.
- Yoga is my go-to exercise.
21. My interrogative brain loves to feed on empowering content of Access Consciousness®. #accessnerd
Whether you would like a free session, have any query, thinking of working with me, need more information or getting a little bit of help, I’d be excited to get your email. Drop me a note and I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can!